- Priority access to The Gorge Amphitheater Concert weekend room reservations for 2024
- Direct Member concierge during all concert weekends
- Access for you and one guest to our private VIP Gorge Amphitheatre entrance. (Concert tickets are still required for entry into the concert)
- $50 Tendrils restaurant credit* for each room booking
- $25 Spa credit* for each room booking
- Complimentary bottle of Sagecliffe’s sparkling wine upon arrival, in-room
- 10% room discounts, non-concert nights, throughout the year. Does not include concert nights.
- Early check-in/Late check-out when available**
- Preferred pricing for corporate dinners, events and weddings, inquire within
- Early access to all Resort events and promotions throughout the year, including wine & Holiday events, farm-to-table dinners and emerging artists’ performances
- Members are allowed to have one guest (over 21) join them while staying at the resort, who will be able to share in membership privileges
Join The Club Music Membership
Love People, Love Music, Love Life, Love More
Become a music club member for $500 annually and enjoy a luxury concert weekend experience!
Members of The Club enjoy priority access to our resort accommodation for The Gorge Amphitheatre concert weekends and many other benefits!
Because accommodations are limited, please double-check that your desired dates are available using our concert accommodation availability chart before purchasing your membership.
The annual membership for you and one guest includes:
*Restaurant and spa credit is not applicable to tips, gratuity or taxes.
**Room reservations & late check-out is also subject to availability.
For any membership enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a music member for $500 annually and enjoy a luxury concert weekend experience!
To find the full list of upcoming events in 2024, be sure to check the schedule below:
Enormous: The Gorge Story
We recently welcomed American Idol star, Alex Miller, to perform at Sagecliffe Resort and this is what he had to say:
“Sagecliffe resort is by far the neatest thing in
Washington State! Not only is it an absolutely gorgeous location, but the staff treats ya like you are a family member.
I have never stayed some place so all admiring – everything about it was top-notch perfect! I was truly upset I had to go back to Kentucky.”
– Alex Miller
Keep in touch
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest news, events and offers in your inbox.