What’s Happening This December at Sagecliffe Resort
As the nights draw in faster and the winter chill settles in, we’re gearing up for a December filled with festive cheer and plenty of cozy events perfect for creating lasting memories with your loved ones. Our Christmas tree is up, and the twinkling lights are on, so what are you waiting for? Come and join us for a magical December at Sagecliffe Resort.
The heartbeat of Sagecliffe Resort is the sound of live music in the Lobby. We have incredible local musicians visiting us every single weekend this month – you won’t want to miss it! Here’s a quick line-up:
- Elaine Eagle (Friday, 1st December at 8pm): Elaine Eagle, one half of the duo End of the Line, will be joining us for a captivating blend of rock, country, folk, and pop.
- Brian Sacco (Saturday, 2nd December at 8pm, 15th 8pm and 16th 1-4pm): Let Brian Sacco serenade you this Saturday night. Known for his soulful jazz saxophone performances, Brain is a regular at Sagecliffe Resort.
- Stevie Lynn (Friday, 8th December at 8pm): Stevie Lynne is an award-winning songwriter and music artist from Spokane, Washington. With a sultry and raw voice that captivates audiences, we’re very excited to be welcoming her back to the resort.
- Nic Allen (Saturday, 9th December at 8pm): Join us for a night of music and fun with Nic Allen on Saturday 9th December. Nic is known for bringing Southern influence into soulful song renditions and original music throughout the Northwest.
- Owen Barnhart (Saturday, 16th December at 8pm): The soulful banjo, fingerpicking guitar, and crystal-clear voice of Owen Barnhart will transport you to the heart of country music on Saturday 16th.
- Christmas Carols around the fire pit with Gavin (December 22nd and 23rd at 7pm).
- Hans Joseph Hessburg (Friday, 29th December at 8pm): Returning to Sagecliffe, Hans Joseph Hessburg, a classically trained singer-songwriter, infuses well-known radio songs with a folk-like acoustic touch.
- Lyle Ronglien (Saturday, 30th December – Sunday, 31st December, starting at 8pm): Concluding the month, Lyle Ronglien, with decades of guitar mastery, will be joining us to bid farewell to the year with soul-stirring tunes.
Christmas Spa Weekend
Escape the hustle and bustle of the holiday season and embark on a journey of relaxation at The Spa at Sagecliffe from December 7th through December 10th. Our Holiday Spa Weekend is designed to be a haven for your mind, body, and spirit. Indulge in rejuvenating spa treatments with a 15% discount on facials and body scrub & wrap treatments throughout the event. We’re also offering a 20% discount on our luxurious spa products, perfect for creating an oasis of tranquility at home.
The festivities extend beyond the spa treatments too! Join us on Saturday evening for a special event with sparkling wine, delectable hors d’oeuvres, and a Pop-Up Christmas Shop showcasing unique gifts and clothing from Silver Sage Lifestyle. And, don’t miss your chance to win fabulous prizes in our Holiday Basket Drawing!
For skincare enthusiasts, a representative from SkinCeuticals will also be on hand to provide expert advice, ensuring you leave our spa with radiant, rejuvenated skin.
A Christmas Visit From Santa And The Grinch
On Saturday, December 16th, Sagecliffe Resort will be transforming into a winter wonderland for a magical Christmas family event. Santa and the Grinch will make a special appearance, with plenty of family photo opportunities, along with live music from the talented Brian Sacco.
We’ll also be offering cookie decorating and inviting you to savor specially crafted Santa drink specials, including Grinch Punch for the kids! As the evening unfolds, cozy up with your loved ones and enjoy a heartwarming holiday movie.
Come join us December 22nd and 23rd for our Cozy Christmas Weekend. Gather around the fire pit and join in with some hearty Christmas carols. We’ll also be offering delicious s’mores and hot chocolate to warm you up from the inside too!
As the year draws to a close, we invite you to celebrate the arrival of 2024 with a weekend-long event from December 29th to 31st. There’ll be live music, great food, blind wine tasting, a cozy campfire and even a magical paper lantern send-off.
Our on-site restaurant, Tendrils, and whiskey bar, The Fox and Quail, will be serving tasty food and drink until late. There will be performances by Hans Joseph Hessburg on Friday and a special New Year’s Eve performance by Lyle Ronglien on Saturday and Sunday.
Unwind in the Sage Club Room on Friday and Saturday evenings from 9-11pm. The Sage Club Room is like the snug of our resort. Filled to the brim with records and serving expertly crafted cocktails, this room is a hidden gem, and the experience shouldn’t be missed if you pay us a visit!
We have a wide range of unique accommodations to provide you with a holiday season that’s magical:
- Cliffehouses: Perched on the edge of the Columbia River, these private suites offer breathtaking views.
- Cavern Rooms: Spacious rooms with a unique “cave-like” entrance. Each room offers a deep soaking tub and a personal balcony or terrace.
- Desert Yurts: For those seeking a getaway immersed in nature, our luxurious yurts offer a rugged retreat that’s perfect for stargazing.
- Sagecliffe Ridge Condos: The Sagecliffe Ridge Condos overlook the stunning Columbia River and offer floor-to-ceiling windows with great views while you lounge, cook, or watch TV. Each condo is perfect for up to four guests.
- Lake Homes: Lake Homes are poised 900 feet above the Columbia River. Surrounded by estate vineyards, apple orchards, and sweeping views of the Gorge, the spacious Lake Homes are the perfect blend of luxury and convenience.
Whether you’re craving a family getaway, a friendly vacation, or seeking a romantic escape, Sagecliffe Resort has the perfect accommodation for you. While Cliffehouses offer unparalleled views, Cavern Rooms provide a comfortable haven, and Desert Yurts offer a unique back-to-nature experience. For pet-friendly options, Cavern Rooms and Desert Yurts warmly welcome your furry family members. Some of our Condos are also pet-friendly, but please contact us for availability before booking.
With events like Winterfest on January 12th-14th, Blind Wine Tasting on January 22nd, snowshoeing throughout the month, and live music every weekend, the fun is very much set to continue into the new year. If you’d like to be kept in the know about upcoming events and live music, be sure to sign up for our newsletter. Signup in the footer.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.